2. What personal information about me does Strategic Lawyers Townsville hold?
Strategic Lawyers Townsville may hold the following information about you:
- Contact details (telephone number(s), address, email address)
- Any information you provided to us in an employment application, your resume or covering letter
- Any information provided to us as part of us providing any services
- Any information provided to us through our Website including on our online contact forms or our online ask a question forms, or other similar forms (or boxes) on the Website
- Any information provided to us through customer surveys and newsletters
Our internet service provider may collect information when you access the Website, including your internet protocol address, your top level domain name, pages you accessed, previous Websites you have visited, the type of browser you are using when you visit our web Website, for statistical purposes.
This Website does not provide facilities for secure transmission of information across the internet. The user should understand that there are inherent risks in transmitting personal information across a public network.
3. What does Strategic Lawyers Townsville do with my personal information?
We use personal information about you:
- to assist in providing services to you that are relevant to employment positions and recruitment generally
- to assist with the reply of any calls you made to us during non-business hours
- for our internal administrative, marketing, planning, product development and research requirements
- to communicate promotional offers and special events
- for purposes of compiling industry data
Strategic Lawyers Townsville will not disclose personal information about you to any person except on a confidential basis to agents that we use in the ordinary operation of our business, such as for data processing, printing or mailing.
At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from us (other than as required for the operation of our business, eg regarding payment of your account).
You may request access to personal information we hold about you by emailing The Privacy Manager at email@example.com. You do not have to provide a reason for requesting access. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will endeavour to provide you with a suitable range of choices as to how you access it (eg emailing or mailing it to you).
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request amendment of it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
Any questions about this policy, or any complaint regarding treatment of your privacy by Strategic Lawyers Townsville, should also be made in writing to the address below.
Our contact details are as follows:
PO Box 1709 Townsville QLD 4810
Phone: +61 (07) 4795 1114
In this policy “personal information” has the same meaning as under the Privacy Act. References to “Strategic Lawyers” are to Strategic Lawyers Pty Ltd (ACN 150 602 716), who has issued this policy. This policy represents our policy as at 19 September 2016. We may change this policy from time to time.